- use for continuous gouging of long seams in the manufacturing of ships, pressure vessels, tanks, bridges etc.
- high resolution voltage control capability regulates accurate gouging depth to a machine-like tolerance of ± 0.015" (0.4mm) even over a warped plate.
- total weight approximately 49 lbs less track.
- equipped to work with 3/8" to 5/8" jointed gouging electrodes up to 1200 amps. (available from Gullco)
- ideally suited for out-of-position work due to compact design and light weight.
Unit of Measure